Friday 29 June 2018

Want To Preview LIIFT4 Tomorrow For Free?

I am so excited that we are just a few weeks away from the official launch of LIIFT4. I wanted to invite you to an exclusive LIVE workout with Joel Freeman and the cast of LIIFT4 this Saturday at 4pm BST.

Joel Freeman is the Super Trainer who created this program and the goal of the program is to give you a 4 day a week workout schedule that combines strength training and HIIT type exercises into your workouts to maximise the burn and your results!

We'll be hosting this workout through a live broadcast. You can workout with me and the cast. Then afterwards there'll be a live Q&A about the program!!!

You are welcome to invite anyone who is interested in the program and does not have a coach!

Just fill out the application below to get registered for Saturday's live workout with me and the cast of the newest program!!!





HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.



If you ALREADY have a coach please contact your coach for more information.

If you DON'T have a coach it’s super easy to MAKE ME YOUR COACH!


A Coach is FREE and my job is to support you in choosing the best fitness program to meet your needs and help you navigate the nutrition plan. Plus, when you purchase your products through me you are also able to join the support & accountability groups that I run online as well!

It’s a great resource that really helps you get the very best results possible.

Tomorrow you will use the link that I send you to access the live workout with me and Joel!

Definitely let me know how you like it and if you are not plugged into my support and accountability group and would like to be then make sure to let me know ASAP so I can get you enrolled and into the next group in preparation for the official launch of this program before the 16th of June!

Tracy
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment