Saturday 2 June 2018

Hello June - Thank you May!!!

                                                                                            
Wow, what a month May was!
✅Celebrated 20 fabulous years of marriage to the most loving, thoughtful, caring, loyal, decent, all round awesome good-guy,
✅Spent 6 brilliant days and nights in Las Vegas with two of our most treasured friends,
✅Felt proud (and a little bit panicked!) as our youngest son turned 14,
✅Was blown away by the commitment from the ladies in my nutritional mindset makeover success group as they’ve learnt new skills, made new friends and supported each other to become healthier, gain confidence and lose up to 9lbs in less than 2 weeks!
✅Was approached by the corporate team and asked to train the entire UK network in my best practices for supporting people to achieve a successful nutritional mindset makeover,
✅Received recognition for my training by none other than our Senior Vice President,
✅Set up my new community page, The Hive,
✅Achieved my biggest accomplishment so far, hitting 2X the target I’d set for myself,
✅Received my biggest pay check yet, just for helping people 💕
 



Not bad for a month’s work!
And now I can’t wait to build on this……

⭐2nd Wave for my brilliant Nutritional Mindset Makeover is starting RIGHT NOW (I’m taking applications from TODAY! - N.B: Discounted pricing ends on 3rd June),
⭐NEW Summer Strong Workout and Nutrition Support Group starts 11th June! (Applications from TODAY!),
⭐BRAND NEW Workout Program being launched this month! (Message me for all the info!),
⭐NEW Sneak Peek into what Coaching’s all about and if it could be for YOU starts 5th June! (Message me to get in on the action!),
⭐And LOADS more that I’m working on!

June is going to be one hot month!!!! 🔥 Come along for the ride!

I'm always here to chat about your health, fitness and weight-loss goals. I have loads of resources available to my clients along with my undivided support, so I'm sure we can find a great fit for you! Let's get the ball rolling HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment