Wednesday 23 December 2015

Free 5 Day Clean Eating Support Group


Hello everyone!

I've had  a number of conversations with different people over this last week or so about Sweating the Small Stuff in my various festive jaunts.  I didn't start any of these conversations but people were coming up to me and asking me all about it. What was entirely unexpected for me was the feedback that I got from them. This was something that I hadn't really anticipated. The interesting thing for me was the realisation that some of these people weren't my 'friends' on Facebook (which is the arena that I'm currently most active in) nor were they even people that I knew very well at all. Somehow though they'd seen this blog or my Facebook page and were following everything I was posting from the shadows. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, it's just that I was completely unaware that other people were connecting with Sweating the Small Stuff because they weren't on my 'followers' list on Facebook or they hadn't commented on my posts. They weren't visible to me. It made me think that unbeknownst to me there were more people being affected by what I've been doing than I even thought. That really humbled me. If you've read my earlier posts my hope was that one day I might be able to inspire and motivate just one person to take control of their health and fitness and to take action. It seems like that's actually happening! I'm so amazed and excited by this! It's truly fantastic news and I've been so interested and glad to hear people's stories of how they're empowering themselves to make a change.

It got me thinking about how I could take this to the next level. How I could go one step further to help people empower themselves to make the changes they want to.
I decided that I wanted to set up a clean eating group for people who were keen to learn more about clean eating and how they can use it as a tool to change the way they use and think about food so they can take steps towards improving their health.
The timing was also important to me. New Year is around the corner and I'm very aware that people will be thinking about making changes and resolutions at the start of 2016.
During the Christmas holidays and new year celebrations it's harder and harder to maintain the commitment to eating healthily. For some people, just keeping yourself on track is an issue and for others , you may never have been on track and really have no idea where to start. Once I discovered clean eating it became very obvious to me that I had been thinking about food all wrong over the years. Diets don't work. Diets aren't sustainable. Clean eating DOES and IS! Clean eating is now my lifestyle and I feel great for it! I want to share that with you so you can feel the same!

So here it is! My very first group!
It's a free 5 day clean eating group which will be run on Facebook in a closed group for members only. It will be a small group of people where we'll all interact to learn about clean eating and why it's good for you. I'll be giving tips, a meal plan and each day I'll be setting a small challenge for everyone in the group to participate in.
To make this a great experience for us all I really want every group member to actively participate in the group each day. By that I mean - taking part in the daily challenge and posting comments to the group about how it went, asking questions, supporting the other group members, etc. It'll be a cinch!
The great thing is that as a mini community we'll all be supporting each other throughout the 5 days.

What do you need to join?

  • You must participate for the full 5 days in our group - every day
  • You must commit to checking into the group at least once a day
Are you ready to get started? We will begin this group on Monday 4th January so please reserve your spot today!

 >>>> Email me at tracylkinsman@gmail.com or send me a message on my likepage at https://www.facebook.com/T.L.Kinsman to get enrolled in the free group!

No comments:

Post a Comment